Monday 20 October 2008

Johannes and Rosie

I just received a mail from Lone in Denmark. Her friend Johannes is dead. A tragedy for Rosie and the family as always when somebody dies too early. Lone wants me to go and greet Rosie from her and Palle and the children. I leave Bloemfontein on Wednesday, so I will go directly. Hope to find Rosie where she lives. It is important to visit somebody who is in bereavement. For Lone and Palle it is difficult now. If I can be their messenger I am only happy.

I spent the morning at St Andrew's, the school Samuel and Johannes attended. Chapelservice. Nice at usual. Father Gordon Bauer preached about walking someone home. The term is used when a boy walks with his girlfriend to her door. A little bit oldfashioned. But he also spoke about have a discussion or rather a dialogue with another person. By trying to follow the other persons argument fully, you sort of walk her or him home. I thought now, that I can walk a little part with Rosie when seh walks Johannes home.

After visiting also St Michael's, where the girls were schooling, and having taken lots of photos, I spent 4-5 hours at UFs in the library. Tonight I will visit Thandi, Teboho and Katleho.

1 comment:

Barbro Engdahl said...

Hej Anders!
Har "tappat" ditt mobilnr och kom på att jag han nå dig den här vägen. Jag möter 19.20 på onsdag.
Hälsningar
Barbro